You can return your order for any reason within 30 day period from receipt of your item. The item must be returned by yourself, in the original, unopened packaging. We can not be held responsible for items lost in the post, and therefore recommend sending your item by trackable mail. The full purchase cost of the product will be refunded, less any postage and packaging charges. We withhold the right to refuse any used or damaged items. Please enclose your dispatch note with the item, and contact us by email or telephone before returning the item to us.
Faulty & Damaged Goods
Some of our favourite products are fragile – We don’t want that to put you off buying them.
We wouldn’t have them for sale if we weren’t confident in getting them delivered safely to your door. If, in the unlikely event your goods, including any glass, ceramic or mirror products are damaged in transit, we’ll replace them for you. Some larger, fragile items will be shipped by courier for added security. In the unlikely event your purchase arrives damaged, you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. We will also require photographs of the damage before replacements can be issued for obvious reasons. Rest assured, if there’s a problem, we’ll resolve it. That’s our promise to you, the buyer.”
How to return:
There is no need to telephone us when returning items. Its easy:
- Complete the returns form
- Give us your preferred contact details so we can get in touch with you if we need to
- For each item you want to return:
- Fill in the relevant reason code
- Feel free to give us any additional comments or feedback – This helps us get it right in the future
- Full in the value of the items being returned, as shown on your ‘Invoice’
- Do not fill in information for items that you are keeping
- Detach the returns form and enclose it in your parcel
- Use the Royal Mail – the choice is yours. Please always obtain proof of postage when returning goods. Goods are returned to One Little Company at your own cost.
Returning any items within 30 days will be taken as cancellation of your order (or relevant part of your order). On receipt of the returned goods, OLC will give you a full refund of the amount paid for the goods. If you cancel the whole order within 14 days after the day you get the goods, and you live within the EU, we will refund the standard postage you paid with the order (if any). In other cases, we will not refund postage and packaging. You must, however, return the goods to One Little Company on cancellation in order to receive a full refund. When returning goods on which you have received a discount/offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Not that this policy does not apply during our sale period. Please see our website for terms and conditions applicable during sales. You do not have to let us know in advance that you are returning goods, but if you want to, you may email us.
Please return your goods to:
One Little Company
5 Emmersons Court